Thursday 8 January 2015


8/1/15


The Journey Within is all about my walk with God since 9 February 2012, when I went down on my knees crying " Enough! There's gotta be a better way to live."

I surrendered my life to God and said "Take over" and I will obey.

He has been as good as His promise and I am  now experiencing the abundant life that He promises  His followers. My journey has been filled with highs and lows and it is these highs and lows that I will be writing about in the days and months ahead.

I write to encourage myself and give myself strength. For I am now a misfit like my Master was and sometimes I need to put pen to paper in order to make sense of all that is happening in my life, good and bad. Putting things down on paper is carthartic for me and enables me to make room for experiencing life at a deeper level. I call it the Journey Within because I am now living life from the inside out rather than from outside in as I was doing before my conversion.

Living from the inside out has brought me peace and joy of indescribable proportions. As I said, sometimes I have no-one to share all the incredible things I am experiencing as a result of God's Presence, so I journal. The Journey Within is my journal.



No comments:

Post a Comment